- Walk mowing tees and greens
- Raking Bunkers
- Operating small power tools such as; blowers, edger’s, and trimmers
- Hand trimming around sprinklers and valves
- Seeding and sodding
- Filling of divots
- Pulling weeds in maintained and native areas
- Various shoveling and raking projects
- Cleaning of equipment and maintenance areas
- Operating mechanical loaders to move soil, debris, and other materials
- He or she must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Requires ability to safely operate trucks and motorized equipment
General Laborers will be required to:
Work extended hours, which includes weekend and holiday shifts
Work outside in all weather conditions
Work on or near heavy machinery
Stand for extended periods of time
Lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis
Requirements to apply:
- Minimum age to apply is 16 years old.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday and some weekends depending on events.
- Hours of work are 6 am to 3 pm.