EIGHT FRIDAYS – PLAY EVERY OTHER WEEK
5:30 PM – SHOTGUN START
Begins May 1st.
League Fee’s: $60.00 due to Laura Swenson
Green Fee’s (per couple): $270.00
Cart Fee’s(per couple): $100.00
Come to the Kick-Off Warm Up Round
April 24th, 5:30 pm Shotgun Start at Paganica Golf Course
Bring some appetizers for after golf.
We will socialize and have a brief meeting.
– Friendly Random Pairings
– Flexible Make-ups
– Post-Round Socials w/ Food
– Year-end Banquet/More….
– Hole Prizes/Raffles
GOLF DATES 2020
Back 9 Front 9
May 1 May 15
May 29 June 12
June 26 July 10
July 24 Aug 7 (Banquet)
FRIDAY COUPLES GOLF LEAGUE RULES – 2020
The Friday Coupes League was established as a fun league where couples could spend a few hours together and with friends for some golf, libations and, or course FUN! However, it is a league, so we do have a few rules which we would appreciate everyone doing their best to follow – they are:
- Check in at the clubhouse between 5pm and 5:15. Be out to your designated hole and ready to golf by 5:30 pm. If you can’t make it on time, need to cancel, pre-golfed, or will be post golfing, please call, text or e-mail President, Laura Swenson @ 262.385.7304 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Vice President, Dale Swenson @ 262.420-6922 or email@example.com Do not call Paganica.
- If you will miss any scheduled league nights you may pre-golf or you have 10 days following the scheduled league night to post golf. Scores must be turned in by the Monday before the next league play. Leave your scorecard in the plastic container completely filled out (See #3)
- Put your scorecard in our plastic container under the Couples Board with your full names and date for which you are pre or post golfing.
- MEN: Use white tees except for Hole #11 – use the blue tees on that hole. WOMEN: Use red Tees.
- Handicap: The computer will calculate your handicap for this league only. Just turn in your score card in the plastic container under the Couples Board with your full names and date of golf.
- Count ALL strokes including misses. All putts must be completed and holed. NO GIMMIES! We have a 10 stroke rule. If you have hit the ball 10 times and it is not yet in the hole, pick it up, take a 10 and start over on the next hole. Or pick up after 8 and take a couple putts.
- Follow all golf courtesies.
- LOST BALL: One penalty stroke – play from the approximate agreed location of the loss no closer to the hole. Two (2) minutes is allowed to look for a lost ball.
- OUT OF BOUNDS: Out of bounds is marked by white stakes. One penalty stroke – play from where it went out – no closer to the hole.
- UNPLAYABLE LIE: If your ball is under a tree or in another unplayable lie and you decide you can’t hit it, proceed as follows: a) drop the ball within 2 club lengths of the spot, no closer to the hole and take a one (1) stroke penalty: or b) keep the spot where the ball lies between you and the hole, go back in a straight line as far as you wish and take a one (1) stroke penalty.
- SAND AND WATER: Before hitting the ball you may not touch the sand or water with your club. If you make contact during a practice swing, take a one (1) stroke penalty
- Free lifts out of drainage ditches on holes #3, #10, and #18. No penalty. If you can’t find your ball, see LOST BALL rule. (#8)
- You may fluff or roll your ball within 6” behind or laterally – no closer to the hole.
- If a league night is cancelled due to rain, the food will still be served on the scheduled Friday. Come for the food and the fun. Please make up the rain-out within the 2 weeks before the next scheduled golf date. Put your scorecard in the plastic container under the Couples Board with your full namse and the date for which you are post golfing.