STATUS: Part Time (Hours available to work will be different shifts Monday – through Sunday, ranging from 7am-9pm)
The Pro Shop and Cart Staff employees at Paganica Golf Course are expected to provide superior customer service, and contribute to a positive experience for, all guests who visit Paganica Golf Course and Pro Shop.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities For Pro Shop
- Register guests for play
- Schedule tee times for groups
- Assist with members’ events, as well as outside outings
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with management of the Golf Shop
- Keep Golf Shop neat, clean and organized
- Check in, price, and properly display merchandise
- Manage inventory and keep golf shop supplies well stocked
- Place orders for customers as needed
- Make daily deposit and maintain money in register balanced
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Understand the overall operations of Paganica
- Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities For Golf Cart Staff
- Responsible for 75 Carts – cleaning, maintaining, restocking of carts throughout the day and storing/charging carts in cart shed
- Restocking water coolers throughout the course
- Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid WI driver’s license required
- Customer service experience and knowledge of golf course and club house etiquette is desired
Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position. Irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the fluctuation in business levels in the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of Paganica. In addition, attendance is required at all scheduled training sessions and meetings. Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with company rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of Paganica’s facilities. Team members who violate Paganica’s rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. This description is intended to indicate the typical kinds of tasks and levels of difficulty that are required of positions given this title. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of team members under his/her supervision.