- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
- Prepare for opening according to Company procedures including inspection for adequate supplies, procuring additional supplies as necessary, and preparing garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greet guests as they enter the bar area.
- Mix, prepare and serve drinks according to approved recipes.
- Collect checks/payment for drinks served.
- Report complaints to a manager as soon as they occur.
- Maintain and cleans bar equipment.
- Maintain records of liquors, beers, wine, tobacco and sundries to ensure par stock is maintained at all times.
- Maintain daily inventory and records showing which drinks and liquors are in the greatest demand. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Clean and lock-up according to procedures.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Education, Experience & License Requirements:
- Bartending experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age and obtain a local municipality Operators License for Bartending (bartender’s licenses) within 30 days of employment and maintain such licensure.
- High school degree required.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekend.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.