We are currently not hiring for this position at this time.
Please check back at a later date for more information.
This position is Part-Time
The golf cart attendant works closely with the Head Pro Shop staff on the outside golf operations to assure a smooth transition for members and their guest around the club house. Primary responsibility falls on service to members, efficiency of cart loading, cart cleanliness, staging, and storing. The Cart Attendant must have excellent listening skills and an eagerness to provide excellent service. Must be flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the Club and may be required to work additional hours than scheduled, if necessary. Cart Attendants must be neat and well-groomed in accordance to Paganica’s Team Member standards. This position requires a highly self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and interact with members at a high-level.
- Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to clearly communicate Member needs to other Team Members.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Minimum Age 14 with workers permit.
- Ability to Stand for 6-8 Hours
- Ability to work outside for 6-8 hours.
- A positive attitude while on the job is also essential.
It must be recognized that all specific duties cannot be listed and that responsibilities will change accordingly as the need arises.
- This position will meet and greet all members and their guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner in accordance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Help keep all working areas attractive, neat and clean free of trash and waste.
- Follow procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart operations.
- Keep the outside area uncontested, neat, and clean. Do not allow carts to clog passage area, arrange them neatly after having been used.
- Inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance.
- Responsible for cart cleanliness, cart supplies, cart condition and fueling. As well as the rotation of golf carts to ensure uniform usage amongst the fleet.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to a manager and/or assistant manager.
- Follow procedures in management of the cart.
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic.
- Tracking and reporting the need for supplies necessary for day to day operations of their given areas.
- Perform other duties as required
PREREQUISITES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS The ability to speak English is necessary to converse with our members and guests. Proper diction is valued to maintain the ambiance of high level service to our members. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, members and the general public is important.
REASONING ABILITY It is necessary to have the ability to solve practical problems that may arise. Our team members must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to lift and carry up to approximately 70 pounds. The Team Member may be required to spend long hours on their feet.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member could be exposed to outside weather conditions, if providing service during an outside event. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with increased levels during events. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job and “other” duties (if defined) include those that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Team Members holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties as requested. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.