We are currently not hiring for this position at this time.
Please check back at a later date for more information.
If you would like to leave us an application please apply here and we will reach out
if a position becomes available.
This position is Part-Time.
Responsible for providing food and beverages to players on the course, in addition to various requests from the Clubhouse that golfers may need during their round. Guests should receive professional, prompt and friendly service throughout their golf round.
- Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Open & Close shifts available
- Knowledge of liquor and beer.
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to lift 50lbs and bend while performing work duties
- Must be able to perform tasks outdoors in hot temperatures
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
It must be recognized that all specific duties cannot be listed and that responsibilities will change accordingly as the need arises.
- Clock in on time. Follow proper procedures for bad weather conditions
- Must be in clean, and neat uniform.
- Hair past collar length must be restrained.
- No gum chewing while on golf course.
- Make sure Pro Shop desk has your cell phone number.
- Perform daily opening and closing inventory.
- Inventory sheets must be dated, signed and turned in with closing paperwork.
- Must check with Head bartender & Pro shop staff before leaving the property.
- Maintain an inventory sheet that reflects daily sales.
- Check expiration dates on food and beverage products in beverage cart storeroom.
- Rotate and organize products and inform management to order new product when necessary based on par levels.
- Confirm cart is fully operational before starting rounds, (gas, air in tires, oil etc.).
- Park and hose down cart at the end of the shift. Carts must be kept clean at all times.
- Must have knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with Wisconsin Law.
- Keep beer coolers and snack boxes clean and organized.
- Must be available to work on major holidays.
- Must attend beverage cart meetings and all training classes.
- Follow all Safety guidelines.
PREREQUISITES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS The ability to speak English is necessary to converse with our members and guests. Proper diction is valued to maintain the ambiance of high level service to our members. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, members and the general public is important.
REASONING ABILITY It is necessary to have the ability to solve practical problems that may arise. Our team members must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to lift and carry up to approximately 70 pounds. The Team Member may be required to spend long hours on their feet.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member could be exposed to outside weather conditions, if providing service during an outside event. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with increased levels during events. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job and “other” duties (if defined) include those that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Team Members holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties as requested. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.